1. If you don’t have a chance to actually give yourself a full out manicure, paint on two coats of quick drying clear nail polish and give your nails a quick filing. This will make you appear polished.
2. For in between days, brush out your hair with a paddle brush, apply a light mist of dry shampoo and gather into a high ponytail or topknot. It’ll keep your hair out of your face and looks super chic and classy.
3. To have wider, brighter eyes, apply a quick coat of black mascara. Apply a coat of blue mascara on the fringe of your lashes to make them pop.
4. Keep your lips moisturized with a tinted lip balm-so you get moisturizer and a hint of color. We love Korres Lip Butter; it feels and looks amazing.
5. If you don’t have time to apply foundation, here’s a facial moisturizing spray that’ll give you an all day glow. Feel free to mist over and under makeup, or even sans makeup. Make a batch for you and your closest girlfriends.
-a spray mist bottle
-3 oz. witch hazel
-3 oz. aloe vera
-4 oz. rose water
Add all the items together and lightly shake. Voila!