1. Get your look together with Alisha Trimble’s Limited Edition Fall 2012 Collection when you visit ARROJO’s Styling Bar. Gift bags at this event will include a complimentary signature tote, a dip-dyed romper & special ARROJO goodies with purchases of items from the collection.
Where: 56 King Street, New York, NY 10014 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
2. Fashion’s Night Out wouldn’t be complete without a little beauty treatment at SEPHORA-where you can enjoy refreshments, makeovers, music and free gifts from many of the brands available; like Bobbi Brown, Kate Somerville, DKNY and more!
Where: Any of the 15 locations in NYC, 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
3. Fashion’s Night Out with M.A.C. in the 212 with Azealia Banks. Check out her performance in store where she’ll be celebrating her collaboration with M.A.C. cosmetics.
Where:506 Broadway, 7—10pm
4. Maybelline New York Mobile Color Studio and FNO Party. We’re super excited about this one because Maybelline is going to be everywhere on FNO. A mobile studio will circle the avenues offering free mini-makeovers and manicures with the Fashion Print Stickers (nail stickers) and The Sequin Line (a line of glittery polish). If you don’t catch the bus, don’t worry-you can always swing by the party anytime from 6-10 pm. in the Meatpacking District where attendees can get a sneak preview of their latest mascara (The Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara. One hundred lucky attendees will receive a sample of the new mascara, as well as a limited t-shirt designed by Laricks.
Where: Mobile Studio: Times Square, 10:30am—1:30pm; Union Square, 3—6pm. FNO Party: 14th Street & 9th avenue
SOFA V5. FNO Block Party: Who doesn’t love a party? Check out this exciting event hosted by Scoop NY -plenty of fun and freebies! Brooklyn-based band St. Lucia will be performing, a DJ will be spinning in the Scoop NYC store as you shop, and cocktails will be served courtesy of Tequila Avión. Beautybar.com will be there to hand out deluxe beauty samples to all the attendees, as well as a gift card so you can shop the site.
Where: 875 Washington Street, 6—9pm
6. The queen of all bags-Rebecca Minkoff will be hosting the biggest sleepover party in history at Saks Fifth Avenue in the Contemporary Handbags section. Grab your gals and head onto the ponytail bar, a smoky eye station, a bracelet bar to create your own “arm party,” and a nail art booth with designs inspired by the designer’s fall collection. Minkoff will also be on hand to offer styling tips and there will be a “who wore it best” style competition. One lucky winner will also receive a free Rebecca Minkoff bag!
Where: 611 Fifth Avenue, 6:30—8:30pm