Posted on October 05 2012
1. Trim your hair every six to eight months.
2. Avoid using too many hair products on your hair as the buildup can stint hair growth.
3. Get a hot oil massage because it stimulates the blood flow to your scalp and helps promote hair growth.
4. Drink plenty of water because it flushes out your body’s toxins which will help your hair grow faster.
5. Brushing your hair stimulates growth. Make sure to brush your hair at least twice a day to help the flow of blood to your scalp.
6. Make sure to stock up on protein filled foods to help strengthen your hair. What you eat can actually affect your hair’s appearance and texture. The healthier you eat, the better your hair looks.
7.Use an apple cider rinse every week to rid your hair of build-up. It also stimulates your hair cuticles.
8. Never apply conditioner to your scalp. Tie your hair with an elastic and apply conditioner from the elastic downwards.