Posted on July 13 2012
First, you’ll need a new container for your fragrance. There are tons of gorgeous antique bottles avaible online. Follow these steps:
1. Firmly pull up and out to remove the nozzle trigger (the metal or plastic tube protruding from the bottle that gets pushed down to dispense the scent).
2. Cut off any plastic casing around the neck of the bottle with sturdy scissors.
3. Using a flathead screwdriver, insert the tip under a section of the metal piece, and start gently prying upward. Work your way around the bottle, prying a little at a time. Make sure to loosen and lift upwards to prepare for the next step.
4. With a pair of pliers, grasp the metal piece and gently pull up, freeing the bottle completely. It’s a good idea to do this over a large bowl or pot, in case of any spills.
5. Finally, pour your fragrance into it’s new bottle, and spray (carefully) away!