This hairstyle works best on wavy hair, medium-to-long length. You’ll need approximately 45 minutes to recreate the look and the recommended products and tools are:
· Shine Serum
· Blow Dryer
· 2-inch Round Brush
· 1-inch Barrel Curling Iron
· Bobby Pins
· Hair Elastic
· Hair spray
1. Dry your hair with a hair dryer and apply a dime size of serum.
2. Once hair is completely dry, curl 1-inch sections of hair, starting from the back, using a 1 or 1 1/2-inch curling iron
3. Apply a small amount of shine serum to your hands and run your fingers through your hair to break up curls.
4. Tie a hair elastic at the very end of your hair. Roll the hair under the elastic and tuck toward the nape of the neck. Be sure to spread the hair evenly in a horizontal direction, thus creating a bob. Leave sides of hair out to further create the illusion of the bob.
5. Secure with as many bobby pins as needed and spritz a bit of hairspray to keep secure!